Airframe & Powerplant Technician
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform maintenance /repairs on all aircraft systems in a safe and expeditious manner and within FAA, and or manufacturer’s specifications.
- Comply with Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives and FAA regulations as required.
- Must be able to perform all maintenance functions unsupervised, at any time.
- Maintain a clean and neat work area. Help with other housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Must be familiar with and be able to read and understand maintenance manuals, wiring schematics and have at minimum, basic knowledge and experience with general computer applications. (i.e., Microsoft, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Perform “on call” maintenance for airlines and transient traffic as well as company aircraft.
- Perform other activities and projects as approved by the Director of Maintenance.
- Must participate in FAA drug program and pass 10 year background check for airport access.
Summary of Benefits
- Competitive Salary: (Commensurate with experience)
- 401k Profit Sharing Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision available
- Paid Vacation
- Relocation Incentives (Eligible Individuals Only)
Job Type: Full-time
- Turbine or Jet experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Single and Twin Piston Engine Aircraft: 1 year (Required)
- Airframe and Powerplant (Required)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)